MONTHLY TABS

Tuesday, May 29, 2018


Many people have said not to take AP Euro because it was one of the hardest AP classes that they offer
however I actually enjoyed the class and found it manageable. I enjoyed the class because even though
it was hard work it was actually a lot of fun. The class was not boring and we did fun activities that helped
us understand the topics more. The class was also based on class discussion and note taking was not
a big part in class however that is because notes were done for homework. I also enjoyed the class because
I had good classmates and a great teacher who made sure she taught us everything we needed to know.
I don't believe I really disliked anything except maybe the report card project on a ruler. I only disliked it
because I waited until the last minute to do the project so I made more work for myself. I think the only
aspect of the class that needed to be changed was taking more time on the last two chapters. I feel like
i don't really know what really happened in those last two chapters, so that would be the only aspect of
the class that could be changed a little. Some survival tips for next year's students would be time management.
Time management I feel is the biggest survival tip because if you manage your time wisely and give yourself
enough time then the class really is not that bad. I waited until the last minute to do about everything but if
I hadn’t, I wouldn't be stuck reading a 20 page chapter in one night. I found this class very enjoyable and
not as bad as everyone says it was. I would recommend this class to any hardworking student who is
interested in European history.

No comments: