MONTHLY TABS

Thursday, May 31, 2018

AP Euro

Overall AP Euro has been a class in which I have learned the most information out of all of my classes. While the curriculum may be challenging due to the lack of exposure unlike many other courses, it is well worth it. The class is filled with opportunities to grasp the information and if you do your work your grade should not be a concern.  The biggest advice to be given is to stay on top of your reading and work as a whole. If you read the chapters assigned for homework the rest will come along easily. While it may seem like a lot, by spacing out the reading it will all be fine. (It is possible to do the night before though if you are a procrastinator like me- just not fun to do! ;)
 I felt more prepared for the exam at the end of the year than I had with the majority of my other AP tests. It is great to have a teacher who enjoys what they are doing and fully committed to their students’ success.

No comments: