MONTHLY TABS

Monday, May 28, 2018

final blog :)) yayy

To be honest, Ap Euro wasn't as bad as it was made out to be by other students (this is coming from a very average student). I enjoyed many things about the class. One of these things being my class itself. It was filled with a bunch of people that I really get along with and we really got through it together. I also really enjoyed the interactive teaching style and most of the projects we did. I found all of them allowed us to be creative in some way. I didn't dislike much except for maybe the reading checks in the beginning, however I got used to them and they weren't that bad as the year went on (became part of the routine). I don't really have any suggestions to improve the class as I actually really enjoyed it, and have loved Salzy and her teaching style since Honors USHII.
For the students taking this class next year, here are some tips:
-make sure you read for your reading checks (as long as you know what is going on you can get an ok grade!!)
-take advantage of corrections (not a lot of teachers offer this, and it can really help your grade)
-make an effort (it will help you out in the long run, and its easier if you stay going strong from the beginning)
-manage your time!! (something I will never really figure out, but maybe you can!)
-don't make yourself crazy, and have fun! (:

No comments: