MONTHLY TABS

Monday, May 28, 2018

"BRACE YOURSELVES AP EURO IS COMING"


Image result for funny ap euro memesRelated image



AP EURO๐Ÿ’ฃ is a great class I would have to say one of my favorite classes I have taken throughout high school. I enjoyed how I actually learned something in this class, and I love history it is so fascinating and I loved๐Ÿ’— learning about the interesting, confusing, and twisted past of Europe. However I will not lie to you when I say that this class is challenging (sounds better than hard). But you can do it!! Don't stress, don't procrastinate but if you do you will be fine just be very stressed at times. I did it and survived. Sals is a great teacher and the class is fun, some months are way more stressful than others, and just try your hardest. The biggest wake-up call was constantly getting 40s-60s๐Ÿ˜–๐Ÿ˜จ on quizzes except that one 97๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ’ช on the enlightenment quiz no idea how that happened. But don't worry๐Ÿ˜…. Eventually you will laugh ๐Ÿ˜‚at the quiz grade stress a little and then be fine because you can correct them to get half the points back which is really helpful. This is the best thing about the class! So take advantage of it. Also if you find yourself running out of time on the quizzes go right to the SAQ (which become very easy with time) since you cannot get points back on these. The quizzes and tests really help with the test I found it very easy to answer all the multiple choice because of all the practice we had.

This class is hard, but it was not hell I if it was I would have made the title Welcome to hell, the title is brace yourselves ap euro is coming is because its hard much like the winters in Game of Thrones if you have not watched the show please watch it what are you doing, at least watch one episode sure its gory and a little nasty at times but its good so.. watch it. But the class is like winter love it throughout and towards the end get a little sick of it (love you Sals๐Ÿ’•) but it does end and then you find yourself really looking back and actually missing the fun activites and conversations, the class is a truly great experience, Sals is great and while the class at times you will hate in the end you will love and appreciate it. 


Honestly the class was hard but worth it and if you are crazy like me and are taking 3 aps well first thing good luck ๐Ÿ˜ตand second you can do it its not that bad tbh and I high key stressed a lot but eh it whatever, in the end it was worth it cause I loved taking APES Lang and Euro so much.  



๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘SURVIVAL TIPS๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿ˜š

BUY A AP BOOK I love the Princeton review book 
buy it before the class and so when you start learning go into the review book read it for further clarity, and take notes on the side this will help and especially for when reviewing for the test itself. 


This site has notes on every single chapter in the book, they are very helpful and for me personally much more beneficial than the book but don't just use these try reading the book(also the chapter numbers do not line up so always use the chapter name to make sure you are reading the correct notes)



Also these videos are really good for a nice summary of whatever topic you are learning (personally Tom Richeys videos are long boring and I can not stand his voice it is very annoying) ao these videos are better if you feel the same way 


Crash course has some too which are really good



GOOD LUCK ๐Ÿ“ฟ(prayer beads)

Image result for good luck on ap euro memes

Image result for good luck on ap euro memes
(kidding guys, just a prank)


Image result for good luck on ap euro memes
this is accurate though #straightfacts 




No comments: