MONTHLY TABS

Tuesday, May 22, 2018

End of the year

This class was enjoyable because you made a very difficult subject fun. You took thousands of years worth of history from hundreds of countries and made it understandable. I felt like I had a guided freedom in this class when it came to my learning. While i didn't enjoy the reading checks and struggled through them i felt like it really forced me to not slack off and complete the whole reading rather then skim it just to have done it. While snow days made pacing difficult towards the end of the year- there was nothing you could have done about it. To improve the class I would only increase the class discussions about the readings- because for me that is when I understood them- not necessarily when i was tested on them. I would tell those taking this class next year to prioritize the class and make sure all the readings are done on time. I learned this lesson very quickly. Even if you don't feel like you have the time- take some form of notes. Anything you can do- get something down- it wont do anything but help you.  This class is a learning experience- not just historiacal but it teaches you to be ready for your future and for your educational progresses.

No comments: